Thursday, December 18, 2008

BLOG FOR CHRISTMAS

OK so I know not alot of people check up on my blog often because I am so bad at frequently posting but hopefully some of you will soon. Any ways I need some opinions and advice. I also want any one who is willing to to add them self to this blog as a follower. Sorry not my blog but to this blog that I am creating for my mother in law's store in park city and sugar house. She has everthing and anything that she can't want because she owns the cutes store. Anyway please check it out in is as of right now in the works and I hope to have it done by christmas. Also if you could post a comment on my blog with any advice or tips on how to make it cute. I need free thinkgs to add also. Thanks so much for you help. Everyone have a merry christmas.

THE BLOG URL is www.thepaisleypomegranite.com
STORE LOCATIONS: Park City and Sugar House

2 comments:

Benjamin and Jennie said...

tried looking up the website and couldn't???

Unknown said...

I check your blog all the time. Maybe you should blog just for me to have something to read...